The persimmon is the food of the natural alcohol Liver

A day to eat a persimmon intake of vitamin C, and can basically meet half of the day the requirement. Persimmons are rich in pectin, a good laxative effect is very effective in maintaining normal intestinal flora growth and prevent constipation.
The persimmon is more "natural hangover medicine", in ancient times would be used to prevent drunk and the elimination of effective food hangover. Organic acids in persimmon tannin can promote digestion, acceleration of alcohol decomposition; high sugar content and potassium content, as well as large amounts of water, a diuretic effect, helps the body excrete. Rich in vitamin C can enhance liver function, liver protection role.


Drunk, eat two persimmon, can ease the next day headache. Persimmon, although nutrient-rich, sweet taste, but contains a combination of tannin, pectin, and acid or protein to form a persimmon stones, resulting in gastrointestinal disorders and therefore should not be fasting or excessive consumption.

In fact, some sour, rich in fructose, the fruit of the diuretic effect, there is the role of hangover.

The fruits contain organic acids, such as apples contain malic acid, citrus fruits contain citric acid, grapes contain tartaric acid. The wine's main ingredient is ethanol. Organic acids can interact with ethanol, the formation of esters, so as to achieve the purpose of inebriation.

Like watermelon water to speed up the alcohol from the urine to prevent its being absorbed by the body caused by body heat. Bananas are rich in potassium and a sufficient number of fructose, can quickly rule out alcohol, potassium and other minerals to help maintain the body electrolyte balance.

5 comments:

  1. God bless Dr Ben for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B since 2010, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus (Hepatitis), when i contacted this herbal doctor he sent me hepatitis b herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 14 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor on

    Benherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for ALStest I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM SAMFOR, FROM ISLAND, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME FROM liver chirosis and FATTY LIVER PROBLEM WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION. I WAS DIAGNOSED OF FATTY LIVER PROBLEEM FIVE YEARS AGO, I VISITED MEDICAL DIALYSIS CENTER, AND THERE WERE NO BETTER IMPROVEMENT, UNTIL I SAW DR ONIHA'S TESTIMONIES AND RECONMMENDATIONS ONLINE, ON HOW HE HAS BEEN CURING PEOPLE OF LIVER PROBLEMS, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE ADMINISTERED HID DERBAL MEDICATION ON ME, WITHIN A MONTH, I WAS CURED. IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH A SIMILAR PROBLEM AND YOU NEED DR ONIHA'S ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OREMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Amelia, I want to use this medium to thank Dr. Iyabiye, for saving me from CHRONIC HEPATITIS B. I suffered this ailment for 3 years, then this fateful day browsing through the internet to see if I could get help, I saw his contact and testimonies of others he has cured. I contacted him for help, and afterwards he administered his medication on me, I was confirmed cured and hepatitis free at the hospital after the treatment. You too can be cured like me if interested, reach him through his contacts: (+2348072229413 or +2348158577300) email: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete