Eat dark chocolate may ease cirrhosis

Spanish scientists say that dark chocolate can effectively relieve patients with cirrhosis and portal hypertension, dark chocolate, or in patients with cirrhosis may be included in the prescription.
Dark chocolate remission in patients with cirrhosis and portal hypertension
Previous studies showed that eating dark chocolate and other cocoa-rich foods may lower blood pressure. Dark chocolate contains a lot of cocoa flavanols, the ingredients help to maintain blood vessel flexibility, which will help stabilize blood pressure.
In patients with advanced cirrhosis of the liver to eat at the same time, taking up to 85% cocoa content dark chocolate, and found that the rate in patients with portal vein blood pressure significantly reduced.
British scientists say that eating dark chocolate and relieve portal hypertension there is a clear link between dark chocolate or included patients with cirrhosis of the prescription.
Recommended reading: daily care of patients with cirrhosis
A pro-active prevention
Cirrhosis of the liver is substantially different causes liver degeneration and progressive development of a consequence. Should pay attention to a variety of primary disease prevention, prevention and treatment of chronic active hepatitis, schistosomiasis, gastrointestinal infection, avoid contact and application of toxic substances on the liver, reducing the risk factors.
Second, the emotional stability
Liver and spiritual emotions very close relationship. Poor mood, depression, rage emotion can affect liver function and accelerate the development of disease. Establish a strong will, cheerful mood, pull themselves together, to eliminate the burden of thinking will be beneficial to improve the condition.
Third, the dynamic and static
Decompensated cirrhosis of the liver dysfunction, ascites or infection should be absolute bed rest. Abundant in the compensatory function, condition stable can do light work or appropriate, to engage in beneficial physical exercise such as walking, doing exercises, tai chi, qigong and other. Activity in order to not feel the fatigue degree.
Fourth, the medication from simple
Drug abuse too much blind general, will increase the burden of the liver, the liver is not conducive to recovery. The liver of harmful drugs such as isoniazid, barbiturates should be used with caution or hanged.
Fifth, smoking Jijiu
Wine can help move the blood of fire, long-term alcohol consumption, especially alcohol, can lead to alcoholic cirrhosis. Therefore, alcohol can aggravate the disease in patients with cirrhosis, and prone to bleeding. Smoking is not conducive to long-term stability and recovery of liver disease, cirrhosis can speed up the process, there is the risk of precipitating liver.

2 comments:

  1. Cirrhosis is a term that identifies an organization of chronic diseases of the liver where normal liver cells are destroyed and replaced by scar tissue, decreasing the quantity of normal liver tissue.The amount of the liver and normal liver tissue decreases struggles to function normally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man herbalist Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after  three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was  negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from  HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come'  out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MALARIA , BACTERIA DIARRJHEA, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA, KIDNEY DISEASE,, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, OSTEOPOROSIS, RABIESRHEUMATISM, THYROID, GALLSTONE, COLD & FLU, CIRRHOSIS, DENGUE FEVER, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION. etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         whatsapp number.  +2349010754824 website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete