Cirrhosis patients were able to live either

First, cirrhosis of the liver can live long and closely related to the timing of treatment
Early cirrhosis can be effectively treated if the majority of cirrhosis of the liver disease can be controlled and reversed. Through timely treatment of these patients, the liver to maintain normalfunction or long-term normal compensatory function, can survive long-term sick, basic andhealthy life, like work, but does not affect life expectancy.
Patients with early cirrhosis of the liver under control, liver function and stability, can withstandthe basic work and life energy, and strength from the ability to work on that and not much different from normal. This state of life and quality of life good, if no other accident, live onseventy-eight-year-old is no problem.
However, if cirrhosis is not found or negligent treatment of early, late, once cirrhosis of the liverinto a patient's survival rate and survival will be significantly shortened. Most appropriate treatment condition can be controlled to achieve the basic purpose of healing in stable condition, but in order to recover as fully as healthy people is very difficult. Complications arisenot only reduces the quality of life, but also to patients with advanced cirrhosis of the liver at any time of life is threatened. Advanced cirrhosis of the liver, especially upper gastrointestinal bleeding and hepatic encephalopathy have a higher mortality rate.

Second, cirrhosis of the liver can live a long period of treatment effects
Treatment of cirrhosis of the liver is more appropriate to live either play a decisive role.Cirrhosis of the liver in patients with early disease under control and if you want to reverse, the premise is the need to choose the best method of treatment. Must not blindly trust a smalladvertising and believe that some medical institutions to make the cure to ensure empty, so as not to be deceived.
If improper treatment, patients with early cirrhosis may miss the opportunity, loss of opportunityto reverse cirrhosis of the liver, and even sicker, spend money incurable disease. More likely tomake inappropriate treatment of complications in patients with advanced cirrhosis of the livercan not be controlled in time, not only can not be alleviated, or even life-threatening.

4 comments:



  1. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man herbalist Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after  three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was  negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from  HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come'  out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MALARIA , BACTERIA DIARRJHEA, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA, KIDNEY DISEASE,, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, OSTEOPOROSIS, RABIESRHEUMATISM, THYROID, GALLSTONE, COLD & FLU, CIRRHOSIS, DENGUE FEVER, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION. etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         whatsapp number.  +2349010754824 website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was broken, rejected and almost lost all hope due to my 13 years of HIV infection. Then I read about the doctor Osasu on a blog and wrote to him on Whatsapp Via: +2347064365391 and Email: drosasu25@gmail. com, after hearing my story he sent me herbal remedies that cured me of HIV / AIDS. My doctor is still puzzled by the results of the laboratory investigations because I tested negative 4 times after using the drugs. I lost all shame because I am now free and my husband took me back. I testify that you will be cured of hepatitis, cancer, herpes or diabetes and others if you use his medicines. Don't be a victim, but be victorious, Please share as you read okay, you may save a soul today. Natural herbs are really great.

    ReplyDelete